Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Last weeks, Places to be!

I've been up and down and so busy!
Last week was jam packed with events and places to be. Here's a recap of what you might have missed last Thursday!!

Thursday had me running all over town!
The first stop was David Yurman at NorthPark Mall for an appearance by the man himself David Yurman!
Hosted by the Elan Circle of the Dallas Symphony Orchestra we honored and recognized Mr. Yurman for his contributions to the DSO.



Then on down to West Village where DEMERARA had their Grand Opening party with a fashion presentation, Espada tequila, hors d'oeuvres, and bling everywhere!! And this has to be one of the most adorable kids I have ever come across!!



And then to the Design District where Amanda Dunbar had a wonderful party with delicious cheeses, drinks, and art of course!! Her crystal covered instruments were my favorites! There was even a chello covered to look like Van Goghs "Starry Night".








After which we headed to the Foundation Room to celebrate the birthday of Jarrod Fresquez in style!
The place was packed with friends and family there to honor him, and was wonderfully done thanks to his girlfriend Nicole!

Tetia Stroud, LeeAnne Locken, Cynthia Smoot, and Jarrod Fresquez

Sierra Loren, Shannon Brower, Eric Oliver, and Nancy Lam

I did have another comedy event to go to, but by that time I was so tired it was not happening!
But I will give a shout out to comedian FLO! He performed at Service Bar off of Greenville, and I heard he was pretty good!

XO
TK

No comments:

Post a Comment