Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The PRO Artist Group Launch Party!!

We had a huge success with our launch party on December 3rd which benifitted Toys for Tots

We were a little worried because of the weather, but everyone came to support us and brought tons of toys!
Over $2000 dollars worth!! I know a lot of kids will be happy this Christmas!!

Didn't I look fabulous in the black Badgley Mischka dress from Uptown Consignment!!

Stay tuned for our next event and make sure I see your shining faces!!

?, Julie Harris-Krause, Me, Deb SoRelle, Eric Oliver Jr.

Joey Engle, Me, Taylor Vacek

Juan Lerma, LeeAnne Locken, Janet & Rick Fresquez, and I

Cathy Williamson and I

LeeAnne Locken, Camille Umland, and Cynthia Smoot

Spenser O'Shaw, Shane Smith, Me, Pam Vasko, Juan Lerma
Rick Fresquez, Deb SoRelle, Me, and Kelly Ann Stafford


Tata for now!
XO
TK

No comments:

Post a Comment