Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Interview with Sean Heiter from Robert Graham!!

Interview with Sean Heiter from Robert Graham!!



Sean Heiter, the National Sales Manager for Robert Graham, was kind enough to speak with me before the Robert Graham event at Neiman Marcus NorthPark Center.

"Which came first for you; your band The ColourSound or Robert Graham?"
"I've been playing music since the 4th grade, but Robert Graham definitely came first. Music has always been a hobby, and when I get to collaborate the two on certain events it's definitely a lot of fun. We don't get to do it often, but when we do, it's great. We usualy only play live half a dozen times a year, we're so busy and traveling for so many events. Robert Graham has me cookin' around the country 24/7!

"Would you say Fashion influences Music or vice versa!?"
"I definitely think Music influences Fashion. Depending on the style of music, whether it's influenced by the 60's,70's, etc. there's a certain sound people create and it drives them to how they want to look and appear. I think that's the oppostite of what most people would think, but I think form the musicians standpoint it's all creative in the music and it all comes out in what you want wear and put on. If I'm doing an acoustic show, jeans and t-shirt; if I'm doing a full out rock show, i'm going to be decked out! 

"How do you think the Robert Graham women's line relates to Dallas women?"
"I think it's a home-run! Dallas women aren't like New York women, LA women, even, Minneapolis women. Women here are definitely friendly, and open to color. The average buyer for our mens line is around 45 and 40 for women. So she's more mature but still has a sophisticated sexiness about her, that's why I think it works for the Dallas lady.



For $198-$298 you kow you're getting quality shirts that will last you years to come!



Robert Graham is also partnered with Food & Wine Magazine to provide you with awesome refreshments at all of their events! Like Fiji water and wines from Flowers vineyard!
I had the Chardonay and it was amazing!





Make sure you catch a Robert Graham event in your town!!

XO
TK

No comments:

Post a Comment