Monday, October 24, 2011

Robert Graham & The ColourSound at the Joule!!

This past Friday night was jam packed with events to attend!!
Dallas Opera Opening Night, Dallas Ballet, Birthday Party's, and Fashion Shows!

And of course the Robert Graham Fashion show at the Joule hotel was a hot place to be!
I was so gracious to be one of a handful of people invited to attend the fashion show and see the beautiful clothes (and models)!

It was a beautiful setting at the pool deck of the Joule hotel and open Patron bar!

Sean Heiter (National Sales Manager) of Robert Graham opened the show and introduced some awesome fashions!!
Here's my favorite shots from the show!! And check out the rest on my Facebook page!!

And look for my interview with Sean coming in the next few days!!


The awesome Sean!



My favorite shirt of the night!

And my favorite model!!



And look at this taxi!!
You can sing karaoke!!
How freaking cool!!

Till next time!
XO
TK

No comments:

Post a Comment