Thursday, October 13, 2011

W Hotel Hosts Three Musketeers!!!

Last night was the 3 Musketeers Like-Up Party at the W hotel in Dallas!

It was filled with tweeters, bloggers, and social media mega-hitters from the area to celebrate the launch of a new 3 Musketeers!!


There were drinks in abundance and chocolate was flowing!!
There were also prizes that were raffled off! Among them an American Airlines flight voucher!!
(Lucky Shannon Bryan won it)


One of our hosts for the evenong was the beautiful Cynthia Smoot of "Oh So Cynthia"

Here she is with the lovely LeeAnne Locken and Kim Fischer!


I was looking svelt in my Diane von Furstenburg Purple silk top and Emma Black sequined skirt
courtesy of Uptown Consignment!!



It was a wonderful event and I know you wish you were there!!

XO
TK

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for coming out to support me (even though I know you really came for the free drinks and unlimited amounts of chocolate) XOXO!

    ReplyDelete