Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The 2011 Dallas Symphony Orchestra AT&T Gala

Held at the Meyerson Symphony Hall, this dinner, concert, and after party was the place to be Saturday night. With sold out ticket sales, the event was packed full of people who love the arts and getting dressed up! With world renowned conductor Jaap van Zweden and award winning violinist Joshua Bell, it was surely a concert to remember.

And I finally found a long dress to wear!

A beautiful Watters & Watters purple satin gown on loan from my friend Mina!!
Trying it on Saturday morning I was worried nothing would work, but she was a life saver!

I thought about wearing the tiara with it, but thought that might be a bit too over the top. Lol!
Although, why not?



The place was packed with people eager to hear Joshua and the DSO.

My gals Shannon and Metsy were there and enjoyed evey minute of it!
I love them! We always have a blast, and look good doing it!

Barbara and Don Daseke were the chairs for the Gala. 
And she looked resplendent in Prashe Couture!

Joshua Bell came out to a roar of welcome from the crowd!

I was honored to get a picture with such an awesome performer!!

If you weren't there this year, don't worry, it will come again next year!
And Yo-Yo Ma will be the featured performer!
Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment