Monday, September 5, 2011

Closets I Covet......

If you're any type of Fashionista, then you know the importance of closet space and the need to keep things organized. For some this is easier than others. With expansive (and expensive) closets, your organization can be very easy, but not everyone has the budget or space to create the closet of their dreams. In this mini-series titled "Closets I Covet" I'll take you inside some closets I would love to have, maybe even kill for, and give some tips on keeping yours organized!

First closet up....We were looking at new houses recently, and when I came upon this master bedroom closet I couldn't resist the opportunity to snap a photo of this masterpeice!! Whoever designed this space knows exactly what a Fashion curator would look for in a closet; Mirrors, shoe and purse shelves, dressing station, and seating space. We passed on the house, but if I had my way I would transport this to the house we do choose!!


No comments:

Post a Comment