Monday, September 5, 2011

F!D Luxe September Issue

Well suprise! I got a call saying I was in the September Issue for Dallas Morning News' F!D Luxe publication! This is the first time (I know of) I am in a local publication! I don't usually keep up with things of this nature (I'm more of a Facebook picture person), but I thought it was very cool! The photo was taken at Tootsies for their Summer Style & Beauty Bash benifitting Young Texans Against Cancer. I was wearing a blue, white, & black silk Bebe one shoulder top;  and white Rock & Republic jeans. It was a wonderful event with so many people and services offered! If your ever looking for cool finds and wonderful service, look no further than Tootsies Dallas!!


Pictured- Me, Eric Oliver Jr., Rhonda S. Chambers, Megan Meyercord.

No comments:

Post a Comment