Thursday, September 15, 2011

New Shoes, and a new shu store!

If you've ever traveled 635 then you're sure to recognize this sign!

And like me, i'm sure many of you have always wondered what that place looks like on the inside, and what kind of shoes you could get for that cheap?
So I after driving by a million times, I decided to pay a visit and see what the deal is!

Shu Deal is the name, and cheap shoes is their game!


I walked in and was suprised at the hundreds of shoes.
You could literally find a shoe for every outfit you owned!! (Which is what I like to do!)
They have leopard shoes, bling shoes (Like below) and any other kind you could think of!

So you know I went a little crazy and started tying dozens of shoes on!
And after an hour of looking and trying on, I finally decided on two pair.

A cute little pair of wedges with feathers and a pair of faux snakeskin sandals!


After getting two paris of shoes for $35 bucks total, I am commited to never pay retail again!!
(Well...mostly.)
Give me your thoughts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment