Saturday, September 17, 2011

Still on the hunt.

With the hours to the AT&T DSO Gala ticking away, I still have nothing to sheath my body in! This is one of those rare times where I begin to panic!

So I headed to Clothes Circuit to see what dresses could be had!
Many a fashionista knows this Preston and Northwest Hwy treasure trove is stuffed with fine peices of consigner couture! So I just knew that there would be something for the DSO Gala here. Yet not one long dress was for me....so I decided to try on some short ones instead.
What would you pick?!

Cache

Badgley Mischka

Bill Blass

Shirin Askari

Tory Burch


And I also stopped by another consignment shop some may or may not recognize. Re-Threads, located at Preston and 635, is one of those shops you don't really think of that often. But when you stop by, there's usually some treasures to be found! So I headed in to see what dresses could be snatched up!

Cache



Vintage

Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment