Friday, September 23, 2011

Sambuca's 20 Year Anniversary!!

Do you ever feel like one of those ex-high schoolers who remember when the original football stand was there, the old cafeteria was the place to be, and your reunion was a party dreaded and exciting at the same time!?
I'm sure there were plenty of people in attendance wednesday night who felt the same way. After two decades of business Sambuca, a mainstay of Uptown, celebrated it's mark on Dallas.
With the lovely and entertaining Emerald City band performing, this was a party not to be missed!

I do admit I arrived over an hour late, I was watcing The Closer while getting ready, not good if you really love that show like I do!!

Nonetheless I sped in to catch the last of the VIP party and the begginings of the public party.
There were people packed everywhere!!! So many faces I knew, and so many more I didn't!


Among those in attendance were the always lovely Cathy and Tommy Vieth. These are two of the most wonderful people you could hope to know!

And of course our lovely hostess and founder of Sambuca, Holly Forsythe pictured with two of her obviously gorgeous friends!

To see the rest of my pictures head to my Facebook and see who else I snapped a pic with!!
Camille, Connie, Ron, LeeAnne, and tons more!!
XO
TK

No comments:

Post a Comment