Thursday, September 8, 2011

Consignment Heaven!

I know everyone's looking for deals and steals, especially with the economy. So when we can save on our clothing, shoes, and bags who wouldn't take the opportunity?!
With the AT&T Dallas Symphony Orchestra Gala approaching i'm in need of a floor length dress! And if you know me, I rarely wear floor length dresses.
In my opinion, it doesn't matter how much you pay for something, as long as it looks great on you! So in my search for a gown that will only be worn once (you can't be seen in it twice!), I turn my eyes towards a commonsense alternative.

Consignment.

So I headed to my favorite consignment place- Uptown Consignment

Owned by sisters Camille Umland and Connie Dieb this Cole avenue store is 1000 square feet of designer heaven!! The floor to ceiling racks are packed full of desiger duds, and there is sure to be something in your size; from Christian Dior to Versace, they've got your designer alphabet covered.
Below are pictures of the shop and a few of the dresses I tried on. Plus the shoes (with Swarovski crystals) I did end up purchasing today! Enjoy
XO
TK







No comments:

Post a Comment