Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Missoni for Target..and a few other finds.

If you are any kind of Fashionista, then you knew about the launch of Missoni for Target yesterday morning.

Many lined up in anticipation, and in order to grab some of the best goodies! Alas I was not one of them, I was snuggled in my bed getting beauty rest. After all, how bad could it be? I'll stroll in around 11:30 and grab some of the stuff I wanted, right?
WRONG! The shelves were barren, and filler merchandise was already being stocked!
I couldn't beleive it!
So I wandered the store in search of some remnant of Missoni. The only things I could round up were some headbands, a laptop case, and a few media boxes. I only purchased the media boxes, seeing as I had no use for the others, and slaked the rest of my dissapointment on a few other purchases. Some of which I am eating as I write this!



And as I passed by the jewelry section a few peices caught my eye...Look familiar to anyone?
A little reminiscent of a few Hermès and Jay Strongwater bracelets you think?!
Hmmm, not cool Target. It's one thing for a design collaboration and another to rip off a brands distinct designs. Just sayin'

But I guess the price is a smidge cheaper than the real thing.





But I did see this 70's inspired green stone necklace with matching earrings that I thought was rather fetching!

What are your thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. Very nicely done post, Tyler. I also really like the necklace & earrings with the green stones...tassel fringe is so in right now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shannon! I thought they were so cute! But you know I always wear the same old stuff!! Lol!

    ReplyDelete